Win a Smartmotion Pacer Electric Bike
You could WIN a Smartmotion Pacer Electric Bike, thanks to RE-LED !! The prize is valued up to $3,399.00.
The Smartmotion Pacer Electric Bike is designed for commuting, touring or your daily get about. Lightsaver system incorporated and other great features like high capacity rear carrier, USB charging, chain guard and kick stand.
RE-LED is a Central Queensland family owned and operated company who service antennas, electronics, CCTV, LED lighting, and much much more.
RE-LED also do repairs on any electronic equipment and appliances, audio visual installs for both home and business and sale and service of electric push bikes and utility bikes.
For further information visit www.re-led.com.au
The bike will be on display up until the Event in the Artisan Gluten Free Bakery on East Street, Rockhampton City.
TO ENTER THE COMPETITION: Simply complete the form below to join our email newsletter and to go into the draw.
We promise not to spam you, but you can leave at any time (unsubscribe links in every email) !!
The prize will be drawn on Thursday 24th August 2017.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Australian Events Pty Ltd (ABN 99 074 204 283), often called ‘Australian Events’ is the promoter of this competition and hereafter in the terms and conditions will be referred to as the ‘Promoter’. Information on how to enter and the prize to be won form part of the terms and conditions. By entering this competition you confirm that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to them.
- The prize consists of one Smartmotion Pacer Electric Bike from RE-LED.
- Entry to the competition is free and open to Australian residents over the age of 18 years old.
- Employees of the prize provider and exhibitors at this event and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- By entering the competition you agree to receive marketing material from the promoter about the Rockhampton Home Show and Caravan, Camping, 4×4 and Fishing Expo and from RE-LED.
- The winner/winners of the prize/prizes will be drawn at random on Thursday 24th August 2017 by the promoter.
- Winner/Winners will be notified via the email address provided upon entering the competition.
- Winner/Winners of the prize must collect the prize from the prize provider at the event on the advertised days open to the public.
- Winner/Winners must provide adequate proof of identity as determined by the prize provider and the promoter upon collection of the prize.
- Failure to collect the prize from the prize provider at the event will result in the prize being forfeited.
- The prize provider and the promoter will not provide freight or postage of the prize.
- Winner/Winners prize does not include entry fees or any parking fees to the event.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash or in any other way.
- The promoter reserves the right to modify or change the competition terms without notice.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage of any nature arising out of the Promotion, including, without limitation, any variation in the value of the prize, any tax liability incurred by an entrant and any use of the prize.