WIN a Solar Hot Water System or a Solar Power System
Solartech Energy Solutions is giving one lucky visitor to the event the chance to win a Solar Hot Water System or a Solar Power System ! Both are valued up to $5,000.00 and includes the full installation.
TO ENTER: Complete the prize entry coupon and take it to Solartech Energy Solutions site P108 in the Robert Schwarten Pavilion (Home Show Pavilion) at the Rockhampton Home Show and Caravan, Camping, 4×4 & Fishing Expo. Entries into the competition will close at 2.50pm Sunday 27th August 2017.
Prize entry coupons are available within The Morning Bulletin in the lead up to the event and within the Event Guide (Event Guides are available from the event entrances and in The Morning Bulletin newspaper on Wednesday 23rd August 2017).
PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Rockhampton Home Show PLUS Caravan, Camping, 4×4 and Fishing Expo 2017
Friday 25th to Sunday 27th August 2017. Rockhampton Showgrounds, Rockhampton, Queensland.
Australian Events Pty Ltd (ABN 99 074 204 283), often called ‘Australian Events’ is the promoter of this competition and hereafter in the terms and conditions will be referred to as the ‘Promoter’.
Information on how to enter and the prize to be won form part of the terms and conditions. By entering this competition you confirm that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to them.
- The prize is supplied and fully installed by Solartech Energy Solutions.
The winner has the choice of one of two prizes –
300 litre Thermosiphon Solar Water Heating System Total Cost $5000.00 OR 5kW Solar Power System Total Cost $5000.00
Total System cost is before government STC discount.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash or in any other way.
- Prize Pack Terms –
- Should the winner wish to sell the equipment, they will forfeit the installation by Solartech Energy Solutions.
- Should the winner wish to transfer the prize to a friend or family member, installation of the prize will be granted to that person.
- Installation Terms –
- Labour allowance for installation has been calculated on specific requirements of the home. Should the winner wish to install the prize outside the specific requirements labour charges may apply. The winner should discuss the installation requirements with Solartech Energy Solutions and accept the additional installation costs that fall outside the calculated allowance.
- A site inspection as to the acceptability of the installation will be conducted prior to delivery of any equipment.
- Any extra labour charges will be quoted upon and a price fixed and agreed upon with the winner prior to installation. The winner will pay for these charges in full prior to installation.
- Installation location to be in a 100km radius from Rockhampton Qld, 4701 – Travel charges will apply if outside of this radius.
- Installation Labour costs will not be credited should they not be required.
- Fully Installed Conditions
- The house must be residential, access to the house must be clear and free from any harmful obstacles or barriers. The owner of the house must give full permission to cut holes, make alterations required to run cabling, additional power points and any other requirements to complete installation.
- Any additional requests by the winner can be quoted upon site inspection.
- Any additional trades required for installations will be paid for by the winner.
- Should a plasterer or painter be required to patch holes or touch up paint, they will be contracted directly to the winner and paid for by the winner.
- To enter the competition, collect your entry coupons from the Rockhampton Morning Bulletin newspapers and drop them off at the Solartech Energy Solutions exhibition site at the 2017 Rockhampton Home Show PLUS Caravan, Camping, 4×4 and Fishing Expo, Rockhampton Showgrounds, Rockhampton, Queensland, Friday 25th, Saturday 26th & Sunday 27th August 2017.
- The winner of the prize will be notified by phone, and be responsible for arranging the pick up or delivery of the prize. If delivery is required from Solartech Energy Solutions, charges will apply.
- Entry to the competition is free once you have entered the event
- The competition will close at 2.50pm sharp (Queensland time) on Sunday 27th August 2017.
- Entry to the competition is open to persons over the age of 18 years and strictly for Show Patrons only. Employees of the Promoter, Solartech Energy Solutions, Rockhampton Morning Bulletin and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The winning entry will be drawn at random between 3.00pm and 3.30pm (Queensland time) on Sunday 27th August 2017 at the event. The draw will be witnessed by a representative of the Promoter and Solartech Energy Solutions, along with invited members of the public in attendance at the event.
- The Promoter of this competition reserves the right to seek verification of the winner’s age and identity and other relevant information. The Promoter’s decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and Solartech Energy Solutions exclude all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage of any nature arising out of the Promotion, including, without limitation, any variation in the value of the prize, any tax liability incurred by an entrant and any use of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify or change the competition terms without notice.
- The Promoter consents to Solartech Energy Solutions collecting personal information in connection with the Promotion which is passed onto the Promoter. By entering the competition you are consenting to the Promoter and Solartech Energy Solutions contacting you at a later date for marketing and promotion purposes.
- If anyone is unsure about any aspect of this competition or if they are unsure about any of the terms and conditions they are invited to ring the Promoter on (07) 4634 7288. Full details on the event (how to get there etc) can be found at www.rockhamptonhomeshow.com.au